Friday, October 14, 2011

Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip

I always make this dip whenever I host a party or we are attending a pot luck. People are always asking me for my recipe, and some friends have even called me up and put in an order for it. :)

I thought I would finally sit down and blog the recipe. So, here it is.


Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip

Ingredients:
1 14oz. quartered artichoke hearts, drained
3/4 cup 3 cheese Italian (I use Frigo-parmesan, asiago & romano)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 10oz. package frozen spinach, thawed & squeeze all water out.
1 8oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup mozzarella, shredded (& more for top)
salt & pepper

Heat oven to 350° and get a 9x13 pan out or several small ones

In food processor place artichoke hearts, 3 Italian cheeses & garlic. Pulse 5 times. Add spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, & heavy cream - pulse until combined. Add mozzarella & pulse 2-3 times more. Season with salt & pepper.

Spoon mixture into baking dish. Top with additional mozzarella.

Bake for 20-25 minutes and it's hot & bubbly! We eat ours with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Heather said...

This is the dip I always ask Michelle to make; it is DELISH! It sounds similar, although I know she adds Tobasco to hers...yum.

Thanks for getting me in the mood for some dips!