Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sttich that Stash - June Bee Block

Hi Ladies,

Happy June!! {tomorrow} I am SO ready for some pool time, bbq & just the laid back, slow pace summertime brings!

I have had the hardest time choosing a block for my month. Back in April I was at a quilting retreat and fell in love with Amber's (oneshabbychickhawaii) quilt she made while there. So, after much deliberation, I have chose the Low volume charm plus quilt block. You can find the tutorial here on Rachel's flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wooden_spoon/8584301543/in/set-72157633912755236

Here are my two blocks.



 I'd like both of them to have a mix of the low volume, tone on tone, text, cream or white for the  background. For the PLUS, I'd like one block in a solid color and the other in some sort of print.

The block measures 11 3/4" unfinished. It's super quick to cut out and comes together fast.

I look forward to seeing your blocks!

4 comments:

-blessed holy socks said...

I draw-like-a-‘nom-de-plume’ our long-years-of-faith -2- decipher the voracious veracity -2- make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon…

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

And... you're utterly gorgeous, too. Precisely what God does to those who follow Him, girl.

IAHIA said...

Thank you very much

Football trading news, Liverpool news, Sports news

Horoscope, dream interpretation, lotteries

Updates, gossip, celebrities, models

Movie spoiler

IAHIA said...

เปิดเผยเรื่องราว เปเป Click >> บ้าน ผล บอล