Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm still here

I'm still here....just been SO busy!! Working, Sewing, Cookie Swaps, Christmas parties, Birthday parties & a College Graduation!!!!! I have another Christmas party tonight with John's work & then another cookie swap & birthday party Friday night.

Whew....December can wear a girl out!!

I hope to blog Tuesday night about Saturday's graduation! :) & I hope to visit each and everyone of you and catch up!! I've missed you all!

Here are a couple pictures of Quilt #2

Layering before basting (you like my little helper)
Quilt Sandwich

See you all soon!

8 comments:

April said...

I think it's a busy time for everyone! Hang in there and try to find some time to kick up your feet and enjoy this special time of year. Can't wait to hear all about the graduation! Your quilt is GORGEOUS! What a treasure!

Lori said...

I understand completely! that is being busy!!! It seems like I am always running these days with basketball and life!!! Glad everything is O.K.

Elisabeth said...

Sounds busy!

Beautiful quilt!

Betty W said...

Looking good! I enjoyed the pic´s on fb of the graduation, and you must be so proud of your Meg! Congrats to her accomplishment!
The quilt looks great so far!

Yankee Girl said...

I always have a hard time keeping up with everything in December. I can't wait to hear about all the fun things you have been up to!

The quilts are beautiful!

Melody said...

Graduation! Wahoo! I hope it turns out wonderfully!

Your quilt is beautiful! Those colors are just gorgeous!

Have fun amid all the busy-ness!

Joy said...

I hear ya on the busy part.

That quilt is gorgeous. Great job on it. Who will be the lucky recipient?

Merry Chrstmas,
♥ Joy

Becky said...

December has a way of doing that. It is so busy, but HAPPY busy:)

We'll catch up in January!

(The quilt is turning out amazing!)