Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day


Tori took one of her prints and made me a card with it. She put together this cute bundle of fabric...there is a vintage bed sheet, a pillow case, and some other fabrics. I plan on making myself a herringbone quilt. It melted my heart how well she knows me.



I made my mother-in-law this hourglass quilt. The fabric is from the same roll I used to make the quilt I gave her and my father-in-law in March.


I made my Mom this Giddy quilt. I am in love with this fabric line. She put it over her chair in the living room. It matches her colors perfect.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Great work!!!

April said...

What beautiful creations, Betty...I'm certain they'll be treasured for a long, long time. Glad you had such a special Mother's Day!

Heather said...

What beautiful, heartfelt gifts you made. I'm sure they will treasure them forever, Betty.

Happy belated Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Betty, thanks for our quilts! They are true treasures and we enjoy them very much. You are so talented. We love you!

Bagel