Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight Saga

June's Bunko theme---Twilight Saga

The hostess for the month of June was Sunny. She did an awesome job with the decorations & gave some of the best party favors.

Blood drip anyone?

The party favors were filled with vampire teeth, glow sticks, twilight band-aids & Twilight chocolate! She made that picture of her & Edward at faceinhole.com

We had a chocolate fountain! Yum!


She asked us what Team we were on...and made us all our own Martini glasses.

Jacob & Edward crashed our party! We were thrilled!!! :) Hey don't judge me in this picture...he's 18 now!!

Marie was Team Jacob

Jennifer couldn't decide so she was Team Jacward.

Sunny was loving her some Edward.

Becky & I laid in bed with Jacob. He was so stiff....hahaha wait...that doesn't sound good.


I didn't win again, as usual. But I sure did have a lot of FUN!!

I saw Eclipse with my mom on Wednesday. It was hands down the best one yet! The actors did a better job, the make-up was better, I'm more in love with Edward & Jacob now....ah, I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. Was it just me or was Victoria a different woman? That was the only thing I didn't like about the movie.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Team Jacward....Hahahahahah!~ Love it!

How fun of a party! I am crazy for the blood drip idea! Too Fun!!!

Melody said...

hahahahaha! Looks like a lot of fun! :D

Heather said...

That party looks awesome!

I loved Eclipse, too, and yes, Victoria was a different woman.

I was SO Team Edward, until Charlie made us laugh for the fiftieth time, and we all announced that we are totally Team Charlie (thanks to Michelle for coining that one!)

Susie said...

You guys have way too much fun:-)