Thursday, July 29, 2010

White Trash

July's Bunko theme:
Teri went all out with the decorations!
She put on her best nightgown to host this party!
Kristy, pregnant with twins, again, drinking her Coors.
Beth loves to show off those panties.


Shawna had to pick up the baby from day care & the baby's daddy gave her that black eye.
Slutty trash?!!
Sunny needed to brush her teeth & Becky, she just looks cute!
Michelle & Naomi, trashy stuff! (These two and me all got 3 bunkos....Naomi ended up winning the money...so close!)
I brought some deviled eggs to the party & what's a white trash party without some Purple Passion (thanks, Michelle) which by the way.....tasted great in high school....eh, not so much now.

It was yet another wonderful time with my Bunko group!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I was SO hoping you would make a post about this after I saw the pics on Facebook!

I laughed til my stomach ached looking at these, esp. since the yard looked like some of the yards where I grew up. Yep, I knew me plenty of white trash!

So, what's the next theme? You all seem to out-do yourselves each time!

Susie said...

That is a hilarious theme!!!

Joy said...

This is a total hoot! Love how she did the yard too! You all are too funny.
♥ Joy

Yankee Girl said...

That looks like so much fun!

Everyone really went all out!

Cyndy Bush said...

What a blast! I want to party with you girls.

Michelle said...

Awesome. Love it.