Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meme

The lovely Aubrey @ The Fam Five tagged me to play in this meme. Thanks girl! I was supposed to do it yesterday...but I was too tired! So I guess better late than never!!

1. Where were you 10 years ago

My husband just got out of the Air Force and was hired on with the FAA. We moved from Jacksonville to Cabot...the next town over. Meg was in the 5th grade and Tori the 3rd. Actually I guess if it was September 98', Meg was in the sixth and Tori the 4th. They were little. Aww, I miss them being little. I need to steal someones kid for the day so I can remember what it was like. HA!

2. What is on today's To Do List?
Work! I drive a special needs school bus and I'm also a Social Skills Coach at a middle school for children with Autism/Aspergers. And it's Tuesday....DATE NIGHT!!! Dinner & a movie. Then come home and watch the finale of Big Brother!

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Oh me oh my oh! Besides the obvious shopping, pay off bills, quit work, etc... I would pay for the vision my Pastor has...he wants to build homes on our church property for single moms in need and for widow woman. I would also pay off all the debt the church has and build on to it.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
1)Patchogue, New York
2)Jacksonville, Arkansas
3)Shreveport, Louisiana
4)Cabot, Arkansas
5)Austin, Arkansas

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
1) not eating breakfast every morning
2) running late for work EVERY morning
3) drinking a pot of coffee a day

6. What are your favorite snacks?
Movie theater popcorn, yogurt fruit smoothies, apple with peanut butter

7. Who will you tag for this meme?

Tori
, Natalie , Heather , Becky & Beth

Come on girls....Tag your it!!!

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'd let you borrow my little one!! In a heartbeat.

Oooo, date night! Where are you going? Is there a movie you have been looking forward to see?

Thanks for playing! It's always fun and you don't have to wrack you brain too hard for blog material!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Saw the same Meme on another blog...so fun!

Love the vision your pastor has. If I win a billion dollars, I'll pitch in, K? :)

~melody~

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Amen for movie theater popcorn! I love memes, they are so fun to read. Thanks for sharing with us!
Carrie

Tinabean said...

I love memes they are so much fun & a great way to get to know people.
Thank you so much for visiting me on my special day.
I hope your little pup is doing better after that stupid tick & flea med was finally off.
Your daughters are beautiful, ads are you mom!

Mark Samuel Monroe said...

I am delighted to know you have a blog. I love your daughters. If they have they have only a fraction of your personality, which I am sure they do, than you must be one wonderful person. Thank you. :]

Becky said...

Yeah!!! you picked me!!! I don't really know what that means yet...but Heather will help me do it!! THANKS!!!!

Beths Blog said...

Hey girl, thanks for the tag! How is John doing and your puppy? I hope both are much better. Your blog is growing! We have got to get together so you can show me how to spruce mine up!
Love ya
beth

Anonymous said...

great post!