Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm a FINALIST!!!

Hi blogging friends~
I have made it to the finals in the Great SITS recipe contest Yay, me!!! It has been such a crappy weekend around here; when my daughter called me up at the hospital and said I had made it to the finals, it made my day!!! I'm honored to have made it this far. This is a recipe that is dear to me and that my kids have grown up on and that I have made every holiday for my family. Which I need to thank them for voting; also, a shout out to my girls friends.....thank you, as well for voting. Without all of them I probably wouldn't have made it this far. So my dear friends, who live in my computer, who I think about during the day and can't wait to rush home to read your blogs....I NEED YOUR VOTE!!!
The SITStas have changed things up a bit to make the voting more interesting. Only bloggers can go on and vote and it needs to be left as a comment. So if you would, go vote for #4 Betty's Cauliflower Casserole.
Happy Labor Day!

9 comments:

Whitlock's Girl said...

Hey SITSta! Thanks for the offer of a light at the end of the tunnel at the grocery. I'm going to try out this recipe. I LOVE cauliflower, so you'll get my vote!!

Penelope said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for you wonderful comment. Your daughters are beautiful! That's great that they get to room together in college.

Good luck in it the SITS recipe contest; I'll have to try out your recipe this week; it sounds delicious!

Have a wonderful week. I'll definitely be back to read more from ya!

fawn & fern said...

you've got my vote, pretty lady!
(duh)
you've done awesome this week with dad!
i love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations...this recipe has finally won some recognition. Definitely my favorite at Thanksgiving! I love you momma...good luck with finals!

Aunt Julie said...

Yummy! I voted for ya! BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway that you might be interested in. Drop on by and take a look around!

Aubrey said...

What a nice surprise for you!! I went and voted. Hope you win!!

MaricrisG said...

I'll go there and vote for you now. I
Love cauliflower and see if I can actually make the recipe for fun myself. Btw, Your girls are so pretty! The picture of them is so stunning.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love your blog...your daughters are beautiful! I will vote for your cauliflower casserole...yummy!

-Sandy Toes

WheresMyAngels said...

Good luck, I hardly ever cook so the SITS recipes I never go too. lol

Your so beautiful and so are your daughters! I'm jealous!