Monday, November 24, 2008

how exciting

So I walk into 2nd period math class and Cindy (the teacher) showed me her new present she bought herself. A brand new Toshiba laptop. She has a Sem card that gives her access to mobile internet. So, of course I said, "Oh! I can blog"!! Let me check it out! So here I am in math class writing a post while the class is doing order of operations. How exciting huh?! Well, for me it is 'cause the firewalls here at the school prevent me from blogging on my lunch break. I just might have to bring my laptop and get me one of these Sem cards so I can blog on my breaks!!!

Gotta go to 3rd period now.

12 comments:

Julie said...

why are you in math class? Are you a teacher or are you back in school? Sorry... just curious. Yeah for fun blogging!

Unknown said...

Um, can you say
A D D I C T I O N?

Betty said...

Where do you think I´m commenting from.... :)

Becky said...

Oh No! I'm afraid your blogging addiction has reached a new level!

Ashley said...

I say skip 3rd period to blog.... Can you do that? Haha! I gave you an award today. Come on over to check it out. ;)

Elisabeth said...

Too funny! What a great idea to bring your laptop to work!! Easy way to kill some time!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Julie~
I'm a social skills coach for children with Aspergers/Autism. I work at a middle school.

fawn & fern said...

yeah, my mom's back in 6th grade! hahaha.
love you momma & i hope you are feeling better!
see you wednesday...yay yay yay!!!

Susie said...

Huh...I didn't know you worked with autistic kids! I found another reason to like you:-) My nephew is autistic and everyone he works with has helped him so much.

Michelle said...

Oh, I know what you mean. Yesterday I had to take Danielle to a softball clinic. It was 3 hours long and too far to drop off and come back later. I didn't know what I was gonna do. I took my laptop and went to Panera, they have free wi-fi and blogged for 3 hours. The time flew by, I could not believe it.

My name is Michelle and I am a blogging addict!

Anonymous said...

Slacker....I'm so proud of you!

Mrsbear said...

Ha! Way to bend the rules. And at least the kids are still getting some learning in, even if you are somewhere "else." I think you need one for Christmas.