Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tori & Natalie

Natalie, Tori's best friend came home from Missouri where she attends college to visit for the holidays. They spent the day together shopping at thrift stores, eating Indian food at Star of India and drinking Chai Tea Lattes while talking about life.

They went up into Tori's room and decided to have a craft night. Natalie painted a pot for her boyfriend, Luke who loves to garden.

Tori worked on her Art that is due this week. She also has a paper to finish but she has been in bed all day very sick! :(

I miss these two coming and going everyday....in high school they were inseparable! They will be close friends forever!! I love you both!

10 comments:

Susie said...

What a great pair:-)

Michelle said...

Hope Tori is feeling better! Glad you have this time to visit, and take care of your sick baby.

Joy said...

That stinks when your sick on your break from school.
Hope she feels better.
The art work is great.

Heather said...

What is it about this time of year that kids get so sick? I just hate that!

Hope she feels better soon.

Think Lysol. You know, so you don't get it, too.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

Stephanie said...

Hi lady! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I had a bestfriend like that growing up! I miss her! Thanks again! <3 Steph

michele said...

What a cute pair and how fun for them to have this time together Thanksgiving weekend!

WheresMyAngels said...

What school does Natalie attend in Missouri? MU? I only ask MU is in my town.

Hope Tori feels better soon.

Aubrey said...

I still have a very good friend from Kindergarten. Even though we don't see each other as often as we would like, or email, or write...LOL, we will always be connected. I can always count on having a great time when I am with her.
It's so neat that she will have this too!

fawn & fern said...

: )