1. Were you married at the time? yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was in shock....then I cried and cried.
3. How old were you? 16
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I went to the doctor's office and had a urine & blood test done.
5.Who did you tell first? John
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes! They did an ultrasound and told me I was having a boy!!! Yea, they were SO wrong!
7. Due Date? February 8, 1988
8. Did you deliver early or late? 4 days early
9. Did you have morning sickness? I puked Morning, Noon & Night!!!
10. What did you crave? Broccoli and Shrimp....sometimes potato chips dipped in onion dip.
11. Who irritated you the most? My little brother, Timothy and sister Barbara Jean. I was still living at home (parents house) because John was at Tech School in Biloxi, Mississippi.
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 49...I was a chunk!
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? At 6 months my amniotic sac started leaking. I had to be hospitilized for a week. I was on bed rest and was tilted at an angle.
15. Where did you give birth? Rebseman Medical Center, Jacksonville, Arkansas
16. How many hours were you in labor? 18 miserable hours!!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My Mom
18. Who watched? My mom. John was in Tech School. He didn't get to meet Meg until she was 8 days old.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural with the help of an epidural....they also had to pull her out with forceps.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Besides the epidural they gave me demerol.
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 5 oz.
22. What did you name him/her? Megan Britt'any
23. How old is your first born today? 20 years....she will be 21 in February!!!!
Okay mommies, re-post this as My first baby and tell us about him/her!!!