Just wanted to let everyone know....that my friend, Ashley & I are 63% done on the yearbook! Whoot-hoo!!!!!! We have 25 days to finish the other 37%!!
When we are totally complete with it....I am going to have a GIVEAWAY to celebrate!!! So be looking for that in the next 20-25 days!!!
The stressful days are coming to an end.....ahhhhh.