Friday, June 27, 2008

Mother/Daughter

My mom & I went out on a mother/daughter date today. We had so much fun. We went to see "Sex and the City". That was a long, long movie but oh so good!!! It was funny. My moms phone rang twice...and yes, she answered it in her loud HELLO voice. haha But, that was OK cause the only other people in the theater were an old couple...his phone rang and he answered it in his...I'm almost deaf HELLLOOO voice! hahaha That was too funny.
We went and ate at Cheeburger Cheeburger which is always so good and makes me feel so guilty. But, I skipped the popcorn and root beer at the movie today so I could enjoy the burger more. Oh sweet nelly did I enjoy that big fat juicy cheeseburger!!!
We went shopping at one of my favorite grocery stores...The Fresh Market...where I stocked up on beef, ham and vegetable broth. They sell them in 8 oz. cartons. Perfect for when John & I will be cooking for just the two of us.
Gotta get to cooking for tomorrow.
Betty

No comments: