Friday, July 11, 2008

Early Birthday for Grandma!!

Meg & Tori wanted to treat my mother to an early birthday dinner. This weekend she will be....um, I shouldn't mention her age, should I? Well, let's put it this way....I'm the 7th child out of 9....I'm 37....the oldest is 48 & the youngest is 31. Mom still looks very young for her age.
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster! Tori took this picture of Grandma & Meg with her amazing Nikon D80 her Daddy & I bought her for graduation. I love this picture!


I got to drive Mom's Jaguar to the mall since she had a margarita with her meal. It drove so smooth. Mom had been eyeing a dress at Dillard's for sometime now. She has even tried it on, on several occasions. The girls bought it for her for her birthday! She looked beautiful!
It was a wonderful evening full of laughter and love.

No comments: